“From entering the property, you take a delightful trip up the garden path through our own little sanctuary. The entry deliberately twists and turns, ever interesting and ever different as you make your way around its many features created by clever use of different textures, plants and water features”
- To work ‘within’ the existing structure.
- To create an additional office, walk in robe and ensuite.
- To change the living aspect from the busy road at the front to the open flowing bird park behind.
- To create a series of landscaped private areas for different situations and moods.
- Addition of a 12m lap pool and entertaining area.
- A drought tolerant garden which will aid in visually disguising the placement of the new water tanks.